Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ruidoso

A friend of Link's family passed away in a flying stunt show back in July and they were having a memorial for him in Ruidoso last Monday (October 17). It was a sad reason to be there but it gave Link and me a chance to get out of town for a little vacation and spend some time together and with his parents. The memorial lasted about 4 hours (2 hours of speakers and a meal and then a video). I was hoping to get some fun shopping in but unfortunately the shopping wasn't that great. Oh, well, the scenery was beautiful!

2 comments:

Neena said...

I know how it is to not get out of town very much. Josh and I haven't either in a while just to be us. I hope it was still ok though.

the Kimberlins said...

Well I could have told you the shopping there isn't great, there isn't anything in our taste really. But I am glad you got to get out of town.