Saturday, October 15, 2005

Girls' Weekend



I just got back from Amarillo were I got to hang out with some good friends from college this past Friday and Saturday and it was amazing!! I miss hanging out with people my age. It's kind of hard to meet people my own age when your around junior high kids and their parents (not that I don't enjoy hanging out with them. . . they are fun!) all the time. Anyway, we watched a semi funny movie called Without a Paddle, we did a lot of window shopping (with a few purchases) and we got some new furniture put in Traci's bedroom. And by the way, Traci and Crysty, it took me 1 hour and 50 minutes to get home :). It was good to get away from Lubbock and just hang out with the girls!!

5 comments:

Neena said...

Love the picture. I am so sad that I had to miss it. Sounds like you had fun.

Amanda said...

glad you're doing well monica..it's always fun to see college friends!
did you see the wedding pics? i must say the bm's were hot. haha

April said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish I had a girls' weekend to look forward to!

the Kimberlins said...

Don't forget to send me that pic, I had a blast with you, I guess we will need to start planning the next one soon, seeing as how we always need like 2 years to plan them. Love you tons. oh, have you worn your skirt yet? I have already lost beads off of mine.

April said...

Hey Monica,
Sorry I haven't been commenting. I am glad you had a fun weekend! I miss you!