Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Life is such a race. . .

So several of you responded to the last blog by saying that we need to slow down. . . and that is so very true. Sadly, life hasn't slowed down much due to church events. We had one man come in two weekends ago to try out for the youth minister position and we have one come in this weekend. I am really looking forward to someone finally being hired. Then Link will hopefully have less meetings and less activities that he needs to be at.

On another note, I love my new job!! The day goes by quickly and I meet a lot of interesting people. The biggest thing that has happened is that I sent my forms in today for Physical Therapy school!!! If everyone that reads this could say a prayer for me, um, about 20 times a day, that'ld be great. PT school is something that I really want to do and I'm just worried that there are too many people applying this year. So please start praying!!!!

2 comments:

Neena said...

Sounds like you are still very busy, but it sounds like a good busy for you. What are you doing right now anyway? I don't think I have ever heard. What is the new youth minister position for? anyway. Sounds great for you and I will definitely keep you in my prayers about PT school. Love ya!!

April said...

I will be praying for you!