Monday, July 24, 2006

Only 2 more weeks!!!

Only 2 more weeks of school and then off to Vegas!!! I'm really excited because I only have 7 days left of anatomy (which means only 7 more days with cadavers :)), 6 tests, 2 papers and then Link and I are going with the in-laws to Las Vegas for 3 days. It'll be a nice getaway. Link just got home tonight (Monday) after being in Mexico since last Sunday. They drove 26 hours (each way) in a bus. I'm kind of glad I wasn't on that trip. He got to see Toni (my sister) and Cory (my brother-in-law) and Josiah (my nephew) and Abigail (my niece) and Hannah (my newest niece) though so in that case, I wish that I'd been on the trip :(. I'm really glad that he's back. He's already crashed out asleep and it's only 8:20. Anyway, I better get back to studying.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

good luck this last week finishing it all up!!! have fun in vegas.

Emily said...

You never told me you got into PT school, but I'm glad you did anyway. I'm about to move to Dallas and have some more new roomies... one of which will be Lauren Joiner.

I need your address, send it to my email. emilystew@gmail.com.

love you.

Anonymous said...

Are you going on a mission trip to Vegas? If not I'd be careful telling others that you're going, it doesn't set a good example to others. Just being honest. :)