Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Las Vegas Clarification

I just wanted to apologize to who ever I offended in my last blog. I posted that after this semester of school Link and I were going to Las Vegas, and someone took it the wrong way. There are many things to do in Vegas that do not include showgirls and gambling. It is an entertainment city filled with a lot of (clean) shows and places (Hoover Dam for example) to see. I'm sorry that I misled someone to believe that I was going for the wrong reasons. Link and I got to go a year ago to see Josh Groban (a great singer) in concert and we missed out on some really neat sites because we couldn't find them and ran out of time. So, we are getting a chance to go back and see the fun, clean parts of the city. The thing is that there are bad things to every city and I know that the advertising for Vegas is not good but I am a good person and I feel bad that someone thinks bad of me for going to Vegas. So, anyway, if you don't care then you wasted your time reading this but I just wanted to clarify. . .

9 comments:

Amanda said...

i didn't think bad of you mrs monica...i just thought bad about link misleading you. haha j/k
ya'll have an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

Great clarification, you didn't offend me :) You have a great blog!

the Kimberlins said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! Lantz & Jessica live there you know? And when John won big brother of the year, they sent him and LeVondrick to Vegas! I thought that was funny. Love you tons and I will miss you at PS this week.

Anonymous said...

you have actually now offended those of us who actually do go to gamble. jerk!
we went last summer on a mission trip . . . i was on a mission to win money.
vegas rocks, yes, even for those of us who are christians. just because you go to play some poker doesn't mean you go to see the nudie girls and drink it up (even though link will probably want to do both). some people are just too uptight. have fun, and i hope link isn't as crappy of a poker player as he was last time we played.

Lauren said...

Hope you have/had a GREAT time in Vegas. I've always wanted to go and see the "clean" stuff. One of the things I really want to see (yes, I'm outting myself!!) is The Star Trek Experience. It seems like so much fun :)

Sue said...

MONA!! Nice clarification, although I think "anonymous" should leave his/her name along with the comment! I'm just saying... And, Vegas is awesome!

April said...

Hey Monica,
Just want you to know that I think you are a great person and I know your intentions are good. I hope you had a great trip!

Robby and Lynsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The G's said...

Oh the joys of living in a glass bubble. :) I hope you are doing well...we still need to set up our weekly talk date. I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!!