Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby Levi

A lot has happened since I posted last :). I "graduated" in May with my doctorate in Physical Therapy and one week from today I will officially be done with school FOREVER!!! Granted, I still have to pass a licensure exam to actually practice, at least I won't have to go to school anymore.




In more exciting news, Link and I are expecting a baby December 14th! Here are the most current ultrasound pictures of our baby boy, Levi:




His little hand and fingers! Where the letter "f" is in "fingers" is his little finger and his thumb isn't really visible.



His profile


They don't usually do 3-D this early but he wasn't cooperating with the ultrasound tech so she was just playing around. One friend stated he looked like a chihuahua but I prefer to think he looks like a Play-Doh baby. He was "smiling" so they printed it off for us. The next picture is a bit graphic just to warm you. . .







It's definitely a boy! He was positioned funny and his head is the big white circle. His left arm is bent and he has his hand behind his head. The rest is marked :). I'm really not sure how he was curled around like that but there's a lot of things that amaze me about the whole pregnancy thing.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

How did I not know you had a blog??? Found it from your comment on Will & Pam's blog.
Yea for baby Levi!! And for being done with school!

Lauren said...

Oh, so fun! Congratulations; love the name!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The news hasn't made it all the way through the Carr/Waddington chain yet apparently!!!! Bill