Monday, October 02, 2006

Pictures!!!

It's been a month since I posted last and I finally got my pictures developed!!! Yeah!!! Nothing much has been going on. Last Thursday I had to work at our county fair at a food booth for a group that gives PT students scholarships. Fun and grease, let me tell yeah, I totally respect anyone in the food service industry. Saturday was the Race for the Cure and my PT class got together and made a team and then my friends Kami, Cassie and TJ, and of course, Link and I ran/walked in it. It was great. I was proud to get to do it in celebration of my grandmother overcoming breast cancer. And ever since then I've been studying. . . in fact, I need to go back to studying now :(. We had one test today and one on Wednesday so that's pretty much all that I've done lately.



I love watching the fountains at the Bellagio! I could watch them allll day long. Luckly, Link enjoys them to and doesn't mind watching them with me.

This picture isn't very good (cause I was using a desposible camera) but it's from the Venician which is one of my favorite hotels to walk through.


Kami and me after the race!

7 comments:

Neena said...

Great pictures and we missed you last weekend. We will see you soon though.

Amanda said...

your hair has gotten long (since i last saw you)
i'm growing mine out too

Marta said...

Cute pictures!! Sounds like life is busy but good! I'm so glad for y'all! Hope things go well with school... have fun studying!

Robby and Lynsey said...

like the pics! I would love to go to Vegas someday!

The G's said...

You need to post pictures more often...sometimes I forget what you two look like.

-N

April said...

Looks like you guys are doing well! I miss ya!

the Kimberlins said...

I am just glad there is someone that takes as long as I do to post. Love you tons and we missed in you in Dallas last month.