Sunday, April 16, 2006

a new niece and. . .

On Wednesday my sister, Jessica, had a healthy baby girl, 6 lb 13 oz. She's precious. She was three weeks early, planned early. There were a few little complications and she was healthy so they delivered her Wednesday. My sister, Toni, and her family came up from Mexico for the baby and they will be here till next Thursday. It was an exciting day and to top it all off, I came home from the hospital and there was a letter from Texas Tech in the mailbox and I got accepted to Physical Therapy school!!!!! God has a funny sense of humor. He waited till I was having a perfect day and decided to bless me even more. So, thank you to all who said prayers for me! I start May 30 and go for the next three years straight. I'm so excited!

9 comments:

April said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so glad PT school is working out!!! And on the new niece too!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you about getting into PT school!! It must have been all of the great fun you had while interviewing in Amarillo!! Congrats on the new niece too!! Love you-
Traci

the Kimberlins said...

YAY! Wait to go Monica! I am so excited for you. We will have to plan our weekends around this now! Miss you tons and love you even more!

Neena said...

I'm so happy for you and your sister. I'm glad she had the baby ok. I am also so excited for you about PT school. I understand going to school for the next 3 years straight. I am doing the same thing right now. Congrats.

Robby and Lynsey said...

yay for everyone!!!! Congrats on your school! Tell Jeremy and Jessica congrats, too! I can't wait to see pics of little Elizabeth!!!!

Lauren said...

Congratulations on being an aunt and a PT student! Yea!!! What a wonderful day you had.

opalessence said...

Whoo-hoo! I am glad this dream is finally going to happen for you! You are going to be great, I just know it.
Love ya~ Pieper

Amanda said...

What a blessed day!!!! congrats on your entrance into PT school! God is a'work'in.
you'll have to post some pics of your new neice!
miss ya!

April said...

Hey Monica,
Sorry it has been awhile since I have checked blogs. I am so happy for you and the good news you got! I miss you lots and hope everything is still going well.