Tuesday, March 14, 2006

TAG!
Well, I got tagged by my friend Amanda...here I go...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. working at a go-kart/mini-golf/arcade place (and it was fun and not nerdy to work there)
2. filing charts at a clinic in Childress, Texas (after college)
3. Admissions Counselor (fancy name for recruiter) for Lubbock Christian University
4. Physical Therapy Rehab Aide (I exercise and walk people)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. You’ve Got Mail
2. Princess Bride
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. My Fair Lady

Four places you have lived:
1. Cerviano, Italy
2. Watertown, SD
3. Childress, TX
4. Lubbock, TX

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI
2. Grey's Anatomy (even though I don't admit to it. . . wait. . .)
3. The Office
4. Las Vegas

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Mexico
2. England
3. Russia
4. Australia

Four websites you visit often:
1. hotmail
2. ASB (our bank)
3. nts (our other email)
4. blogspot

Four of your favorite foods:
1. italian lasagna
2. sour cream enchiladas
3. pizza
4. bisteca melinaze (I think I butchered the spelling, it’s an italian fried beef thing)

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Dominican Republic (or on any beach actually)
2. Disney World
3. On a cruise
4. not in Lubbock (I get to go fishing this weekend!!!)

Four people who are tagged to do this:
1. Crysty K.
2. Traci B.
3. Neena J.
4. ??Anyone else who wants to do it??

3 comments:

Neena said...

Thanks Monica. I thought I could try to escape the tag thing. I will work on putting it up later.

Amanda said...

gray's anatomy? really? haha ok well if we get together, we'll be watching CSI

the Kimberlins said...

ok, I will accept this tag, but it will have to be a little later.